The Champalimaud Foundation is organising another edition of the Champalimaud Course on Laboratory Animal Science for Function A (+D) (former FELASA Category B) - Persons carrying out procedures on animals.
This course is held in English and it will have theoretical and practical components, with 4 important stages to recall:
- SPCAL Online Theoretical Course - Estimated online access from 14 October 2019 (date yet to confirm).
- Mandatory complementary, presential sessions at the Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown (CCU) on:
28/Nov: Public Outreach for all attendees
04/Nov: Zebrafish sessions for attendees registered for this species.
- Theoretical written exam on the weeks of 11 or 18/November at the CCU (dates yet to confirm)
- Practical Sessions at the CCU on 5 and 8/Nov for Zebrafish and on 25-28/Nov for Rodents.
Only people attending (or previously approved on) the theoretical component will be admitted to the Practical Component
Seats are limited. If you wish to attend this course, please pre-register HERE. Pre-registrations are open until 10 October 2019. you will receive your confirmation until 14 October 2019.
Note regarding species: You have the possibility of attending the course just for one species (Mouse/Rat OR zebra Fish), or for both
Please mind that:
- Cost is the same for either one or both species
- Certificate and DGAV Licence will match your option for species