The Champalimaud Foundation is organising another edition of the Champalimaud Course on Laboratory Animal Science for Function A (former FELASA Category B) - Persons carrying out procedures on animals.
This course will have theoretical and practical components, with 4 important stages to recall::
- SPCAL Online Theoretical Course - Estimated online access from 15/Oct/2018 on.
- Complementary, presential theoretical sessions at the Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown (CCU) on 6/Nov (for Zebrafish only).
- Theoretical exam on either 9 or 16 November 2018 (dates yet to confirm), at the CCU.
- Practical Sessions at the CCU for the Unknown between 19 - 22 Nov 2018. Provisional programme is attached, but please, save the full period between 19 - 22 Nov 2018 for the practical course, since there may still be some changes.)
If you wish to attend this course, please register HERE. Registrations are open until 12 October 2018.
Note regarding species: You have the possibility of attending the course just for one species (Mouse/Rat OR zebra Fish), or for both
Please mind that:
- Cost is the same for either one or both species
- Certificate and DGAV Licence will match your option for species